Rackspace helps businesses tap the power of the Amazon Web Services Cloud from a trusted partner with a track record of managing business-critical applications. The Fanatical Support for AWS team of engineers and architects has amassed more than 1000 AWS technical certifications, and leverage this expertise to deliver operational tooling, best practices, and specialized expertise on top of AWS.'
Fanatical Support for AWS
Many businesses want to realize the power of Amazon Web Services and in doing so seek assistance from a trusted partner with a track record of managing business-critical applications. In addition, many enterprises are on a multi-phased journey to the cloud and benefit from migration services that speed deployment, as well as ongoing operating expertise that can adapt to a company’s evolving set of business and technology needs. The combination of Fanatical Support for AWS and Amazon Web Services represents a compelling opportunity for companies who expect applications and software products to be consumable in the cloud – in a manner that is secure, always available and accessible instantly from anywhere around the world.
Fanatical Support for AWS provides businesses managed cloud services, tools, and applications that allow customers to focus on their core business. Rackspace blends automation, technology, and human expertise to deliver ongoing architecture, management, security services, and 24x7x365 operations, all backed by AWS-certified engineers and architects. Rackspace brings a 16-year heritage of Fanatical Support that is trusted by more than 300,000 businesses worldwide, including two-thirds of the Fortune 100.
• Fanatical Support for AWS is available in two service levels:
• Navigator is for customers who want to benefit from Rackspace AWS operational tooling and experts while maintaining exclusive operational control
• Aviator provides all of the benefits of Navigator with the addition of Rackspace providing full management of their AWS environments.
• Managed Security for AWS provides advanced host and network level threat detection with centralized security logging and analysis, all backed by a 24x7x365 Rackspace security operations center. Compliance Assistance for AWS is also available to help customers achieve PCI and other compliance goals.
• Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager (MCAEM) simplifies and accelerates Adobe Experience Manager deployments for digital marketing leaders. MCAEM solves for the complexity of hosting, configuring and operating AEM by providing an automated platform on AWS, backed by Rackspace’s AEM and cloud expertise.
Storage, Microsoft Workloads, Financial Services, SaaS Consulting, Oracle, DevOps, Migration
ISV Workload Migration Program, Immersion Day Program, AWS Solution Provider Program, AWS Channel Reseller, AWS Government Partner Program, AWS Managed Service Program