2nd Watch has been an AWS Premier Partner since 2012, providing managed cloud services to enterprises. The company is a leader in cloud designs, accelerating your deployment cycles and ensuring you can manage your cloud. Our services are tested, proven and trusted solutions that allow you to fully leverage the power of the public cloud with minimal complexity. Whether it is Amazon Redshift, Lambda, Kinesis, Aurora, WorkSpaces or compute and storage, we have the expertise and practical years of experience to ensure your success.
When working together, we are your partner, not just another vendor. We are 100% focused and trained on AWS and are not distracted with other traditional services and technologies. Our team is highly responsive because your success matters to us!
We provide end-to-end solutions for big data analytics, DevOps implementations, digital marketing and cloud-native workloads. We can build your migration factory for migrating thousands of workloads or help you assess your applications for migration. No other company has as much focus on or competencies and expertise in AWS design, deployments and management as 2nd Watch.
2ND WATCH DESIGN
The 2nd Watch team will assess your applications for cloud readiness and design DevOps automation, migration factories, and IaaS for your new applications using AWS-native methodologies in order to maximize your value from AWS.
CLOUD READINESS ASSESSMENT: To prepare your organization for a migration to the public cloud, we will identify your requirements for security, functionality, process changes, workload readiness and fit, application rationalization and financial impact. Once the data and requirements are compiled, we will provide you with a Cloud Roadmap which will serve as a guide for your journey to the cloud.
GOVERNANCE & SECURITY: When designing DevOps automation or enterprise line-of-business application, we start by considering governance and security through every step of the development and production cycle. We identify problems or gaps in the beginning and integrate automated compliance and security checks into development, testing and deployment phases to ensure that your data is secure and your central IT governance policies, standards and controls are extended to the public cloud.
CLOUD-NATIVE ARCHITECTURE DESIGN: Our proven reference architectures for the public cloud ensure that you maintain standards, controls, availability, and performance requirements while also staying within your forecasted spend.
2ND WATCH DEPLOY
With our designs and automation, you can deploy faster, learn more often and modify and scale based on customer demand—as needed—with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
CLOUD-READY APPLICATIONS: In addition to migrating your workloads and mission critical on-premise applications, we design and deploy new, cloud-ready applications that help you better serve your customers. With 2nd Watch’s tested, proven and trusted cloud deployments, your marketing sites and web apps can scale to any size, dynamically, allowing you to quickly respond to changes in the marketplace, focus on serving your customers and drive preferred business outcomes.
MIGRATION FACTORY: Whether your organization requires a bulk migration or individual workload migrations, 2nd Watch’s Cloud Migration Services migrates enterprise workloads to the public cloud with little to no refactoring of the application. It is the only workload migration solution that compresses migration timelines, eliminates bottlenecks and uses architecture refinements to deliver within your schedule.
- Mass Migrations: 2W Migration Factory is powered by the industry’s first, fully automated bulk-cloud migration technology. Migration Orchestrator automates the end-to-end migration workflow for moving bulks of workloads from the data center to the public cloud. This automated workflow includes extraction, batching, conversion, importing, configuring, launching and testing.
- Workload Migrations: 2nd Watch can migrate any type of workload to the public cloud, including voice, big data, test and dev, eCommerce, line-of-business, and more.
- Virtual Machine Conversion: 2W Migration automates the conversion of your virtual machine images into public cloud compute and storage resources, eliminating the need for code refactoring.
HYPER SCALE APPLICATIONS: Our team of certified, AWS experts are the best in the industry and use cloud-native products such as AWS CloudFormation templates, Elastic BeanStalk, Accounts and other methodologies that ensure the viability, strength and cost-efficiency of your public cloud workloads. 2nd Watch has earned the AWS DevOps Competency for technical proficiency, leadership and proven success in helping customers adopt the latest DevOps principles and technologies.
2ND WATCH MANAGE
2W Managed Cloud Services provide tools, role-based applications, and industry-leading SLAs that serve in the deployment of your enterprise workloads. We adhere to your policies, standards, and controls by providing process automation for governance, procurement, operations, and financial management.
CLOUD MANAGEMENT PLATFORM: The 2nd Watch Cloud Management Platform is a cloud-native system that leverages cutting edge software combined with years of cloud experience, which reduces your risk and simplifies what you have to manage. With our automation and technology, we are able to monitor, patch and optimize across thousands of instances, in moments. This reduces risk and increases overall performance.
Our Managed Cloud Services & Platform will give you:
- Identity Access Management
- Cloud IaaS Procurement
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Service & Incident Management
- Cloud IaaS Management & Optimization
- Financial Management
Your Company Will Benefit by:
- Faster GTM
- Reducing risk
- Eliminating cloud sprawl
- Reducing complexity
- Reducing wasted resources
- Increasing agility
LEVELS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS: 2nd Watch offers three levels of Managed Cloud Services through our Cloud Management Platform to reduce the complexity, time demands and risk associated with self-service technology. We provide guided services, professional services, front-line operations and/or programmatic infrastructure. Additional services such as DevOps, Security, Compliance, and database management, are also available.
- MONITOR: 2nd Watch monitors your AWS environment and alerts you to issues and potential threats so you can manage your Public Cloud with confidence.
- OPERATE: 2nd Watch monitors and manages your day-to-day Public Cloud operations with the expertise and knowledge you expect from an industry leader.
- OPTIMIZE: 2nd Watch monitors and manages your day-to-day Public Cloud operations, optimizes performance and costs for comprehensive cloud management services.
- MANAGED BILLING: 2nd Watch Managed Billing gives you a simplified view into your cloud costs and removes the complexity of analyzing, budgeting tracking, forecasting and invoicing public cloud costs (included in “Optimize” service).
EXPERTISE: As specialists, we have extensive training that enables us to avoid pitfalls and unforeseen “gotchas” that can take you years to learn, can slow you down, cost you money or worse – result in a security breach. This is all we do. We don’t unwrap bubble-wrapped SANs, move racks or worry about the AC running. We focus on automation and management so you can focus on business outcomes.
- AWS Managed Service Partner: 2nd Watch was among the first audited and approved AWS Managed Service Partners. 2nd Watch software and services exceed AWS’ high bar for standard that includes deep technical understanding, extensive use case and practical application, customer references and certified staff.
- Original and Current AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- Amazon Partner Network Competencies: 2nd Watch has demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas & obtained the following APN Competencies:
- DevOps Competency
- Big Data Competency
- Marketing & Commerce Competency
- Life Sciences Competency
- Microsoft SharePoint Competency
- AWS Certified: 2nd Watch has 100% certified engineers & architects with the following levels:
- AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
- Developer - Associate
- SysOps - Associate
- DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Proven & Trusted
- 100s of 2nd Watch Customers
- 100,000+ AWS EC2 Instances managed monthly
- 61MM Rows of AWS cost data managed monthly
- 135,000+ AWS EBS volumes managed monthly
- 1,000+ Successful projects
DEVOPS: 2nd Watch has proven success in helping customers adopt the latest DevOps principles and technologies. We provide detailed assessments of your applications and workloads, a framework for transitioning software development into a DevOps organization, methodologies for high-level and detailed infrastructure design, engineering and implementation support, and training and managed services - all based on AWS best practices.
- Security: 2nd Watch implements highly-secure access and managed firewalls, establishes AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) controls, leverages multi-factor authentication (MFA), implements private subnets through Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), provides patching, and encrypts data for your workloads. We offer additional services for highly-compliant workloads such as intrusion detection, vulnerability scanning, and log management. 2nd Watch partners with Alert Logic to help ensure your environment’s security.
- Compliance: Workloads that require HIPAA, SOC2, FEDRAMP, or PCI are secure and complaint in the public cloud.
- 99% Availability: 2W Managed Cloud is the only solution that allows you to determine your availability based on workload requirements. We lead the industry with zero downtime on our high-availability workloads, and we are the only provider for workloads requiring four nines of availability.